NORWAY – Norwegian avant-garde rock outfit, Ulver, has updated the Childhood’s End mini-site: http://www.kscopemusic.com/ulver/childhoodsend/
with a stream of the band’s rendition of We The People’s, “In the Past.” Childhood’s End, a 16-track collection of psychedelic rock covers recorded in unique fashion by one of Scandinavia’s most passionate and diverse bands, is due out June 5th via Kscope.
1. Bracelets of Fingers (The Pretty Things)
2. Everybody’s Been Burned (The Byrds)
3. The Trap (Bonniwell’s Music Machine)
4. In the Past (Chocolate Watchband)
5. Today (Jefferson Airplane)
6. Can You Travel in the Dark Alone? (Gandalf)
7. I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night (Electric Prunes)
8. Street Song (The 13th Floor Elevators)
9. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (Troggs)
10. Dark is the Bark (Left Banke)
11. Magic Hollow (Beau Brummels)
12. Soon There Will Be Thunder (Common People)
13. Velvet Sunsets (Music Emporium)
14. Lament of the Astral Cowboy (Curt Boettcher)
15. I Can See the Light (Les Fleur De Lys)
16. Where is Yesterday (United States Of America)
A pioneer of Norwegian black metal in the early ‘90s, Ulver has continually evolved throughout its career, and now stands as a living legend of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create groundbreaking material.
Childhood’ End can be pre-ordered now in various formats through the Kscope webstore: https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscope/.
The recently released music video for “Magic Hollow,” originally performed by the Beau Brummels, and directed by Justin Oakey, can also be seen on the Childhood’s End mini-site or directly on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/41836114.
Stay tuned for more information on Ulver and Childhood’s End.