1. PICNIC OF LOVE
2. GREED IS SOMETHING THAT WE DON'T NEED
3. I WANNA GROW OLD WITH YOU
4. I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAND IN MARRIAGE
5. I COULDN'T AFFORD TO BUY YOU A PRESENT (SO I WROTE YOU THIS SONG)
6. WATERFALL WISHES
7. I'M NOT THAT KIND OF BOY
8. SAVING OURSELVES FOR MARRIAGE
9. I RESPECT YOUR FEELINGS AS A WOMAN AND A HUMAN
10. IN MY HEART THERE'S A STAR NAMED AFTER YOU
this is not the usual noise/blur/grind that a.c. are so well known for. this album is 10 tracks of love songs with a.c. guitarist josh martin playing acoustic guitar and seth putnam singing. also, as you can tell by the song titles, the songs are not the usual hate-ridden anthems that a.c. normally sing about.
these songs are still fun to listen to. seth putnam sings using this high pitched, wimpy, pansy-ish sounding voice, and that, along with the overly sensitive, pathetically poetic lyrics will get a few chuckles out of you.
i wouldn't really reccomend buying this album unless you're a die-hard fan that wants to own every last thing they ever recorded. you'd be better off just downloading a few songs, or hearing it at a friend's house, you'll get the jist of what its about.
Jun 2,2004 11:30am - post by anonymous
the funniest thing they have ever done. I like it!